Monday, February 23, 2009

One Pathologist's View

I have been really busy this past week and sick on top of it. Thankfully, I am on a pretty light rotation where I was able to take a sick day and let my work pile up to deal with on my return. Anyway, I hope to get back in a better blogging groove soon. In the meantime I was interested to find this blog, Patience Lost - Lines from a Hospital Trench, which is one academic pathologist's thoughts on the state of pathology in the current day healthcare system. I must admit I have not had time to read the entire thing, but the bits I have read have been interesting. I hope to read through it all soon. It is always great to find other pathologist bloggers and writers out there.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Welcome back! Glad to see you're posting again! Hope the new job and all is going well for ya!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.